News and Events

The ITP Buzz

Blog

ITP Program Director Announcement


January 27th, 2011

The USC Viterbi School of Engineering seeks a Program Director to manage and lead the Information Technology Program (ITP). ITP is an academic program at the Viterbi School of Engineering whose mission is to offer courses in applied technology to all students at USC. The program offers cutting edge and hands on courses in web development, new media, 3D animation, security, programming, video game design and programming, and other innovative topics in information technology. The unit is a leading source of curriculum innovation on campus and is also a leader in integrating emerging instructional technologies in the classroom. The Program Director will hold a faculty position. It is expected, but not required, that this will be a non-tenure track appointment. Over the course of a fiscal year, the position will teach approximately 25% of the time. The remaining 75% is spent leading and managing the program. Download the announcement (PDF): ITP_Program_Director_Announcement_01-12-2011.pdf