Blessing Yu-Hsing Yen
Part-Time Lecturer of Information Technology
- 2008, Bachelor's Degree, Business Economics, University of California - Los Angeles
- 2008, Bachelor's Degree, English, University of California - Los Angeles
Blessing Yen is a multi-disciplinary designer, photographer, producer, and director based in Los Angeles, California. She serves as Chief Design Officer for the crowdfunding and streaming platform, Seed&Spark, and teaches Design for User Experience at USC. She specializes in human-centered design practices and is an advocate for the humane tech movement. As a filmmaker, she has co-directed and produced, amongst other works, the VR narrative "The Visitor" (Slamdance '16, SFIFF '16, AFI FEST '16) and the feature film, EEL (AFF Wroclaw '14, Sarasota '15) with her partner, James Kaelan.
- Information Technology Program
- Biegler Hall of Engineering
- 920 Downey Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089