Can I take ITP classes?

Many graduate students are eligible to earn credit for 400-level classes in ITP. If you want ITP classes to count toward your graduate degree requirements, you will need to consult with your graduate program academic adviser. If you need a prerequisite waived to register for a class, please email for guidance.

Do you offer graduate degree programs?

We do not offer graduate degree programs. If you are interested in pursuing a master’s degree or doctoral degree, the Viterbi School of Engineering and the USC Graduate School have graduate programs that you may be interested in applying to. You can find more information about graduate studies at USC at the links below.

Can I declare a specialization?

Yes, graduate students may declare specializations. However, please note that graduate students are only eligible to earn credit for 400-level classes in ITP. Therefore, most graduate students are only able to complete the specialization in Enterprise Information Systems.

Published on June 24th, 2019

Last updated on June 16th, 2023