Information Technology Program
Viterbi School of Engineering
University of Southern California
854 Downey Way
Rapp Engineering Building, Suite 202 (RRB 202)
Los Angeles, CA 90089-1193
For general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Hours may change for university holidays.
Our academic advisors are able to answer any questions you may have about our minors, specialization programs, courses, or registration. You may contact our advisors at email@example.com.
You can also meet with an ITP advisor. Student advising is based on last name:
Eric Perez | Last Names A-L
Aya Almukhtar | Last Names M-Z
For students that have one or more declared minor/specialization programs:
Please use the Advise USC appointment portal, and schedule an appointment with the advisor that corresponds with your last name (see above) https://usc.edu/advise
For students that no do not have a declared ITP minor/specialization:
Please use one of the appointment links below:
Please note the following:
- In most cases, it will take 2 to 3 business days (Monday through Friday) for us to respond due to the volume of email we receive every day from students.
- Requests for substitutions or exceptions may take additional time for us to respond, as we will research your available options before responding.
- Please do not resend your email or email the same question multiple times. We are helping many students, and we will help you as soon as possible.
- You may schedule an advisement appointment online. While scheduling an appointment, please choose the appropriate academic advisor based on your last name
- We’ve recently updated our Frequently Asked Questions, so you may be able to find your answer there as well.
Published on February 24th, 2017
Last updated on December 1st, 2023