A limited number of laptops and mobile devices are available for students to borrow to work on assignments for their ITP classes. These devices are updated at the start of each semester with the software required for that semester’s classes.
If additional software is required for the class, the class instructor must contact Viterbi IT in advance of the semester so that the devices can be updated.
- You must be a USC student enrolled in an ITP course.
- The device must be used for ITP course work.
- You must be in good standing with the ITP loaner device program.
- Devices must be inspected and renewed once per week by the borrower at the ITP main office during regular business hours.
- Failure to renew the device may result in the borrower’s professor being notified, confiscation of the device, and loss of good standing with the loaner device program.
- Students are not authorized to install any additional programs, add-ons, or updates to ITP devices.
- All data stored on ITP devices will be deleted each time the device is powered off. Students will be financially responsible for any lost or damaged equipment.
The following devices are available to borrow:
- MacBook Pro
- Dell XPS
- iPod touch
- Nexus 7
- Nexus 10