Senior Lecturer of Information Technology and Iovine and Young Academy
- 2015, Master's Degree, Computer Science, University of Southern California
- 1993, Bachelor's Degree, Mathematics, University of California - San Diego
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science, University of California - San Diego
Trina Gregory is a senior lecturer for ITP teaching technology, programming, and mobile classes. She began teaching at USC in January 2007 as a part-time lecturer and transitioned to a full-time, teaching-track faculty position in August 2009. Trina created and oversees the Mobile App Development minor.
After getting a bachelor's degree in Mathematics-Computer Science from UCSD, she worked full-time in the computer science field for over 12 years. She mainly worked for SAIC developing, writing, and managing software for the Department of Defense. She received a master's degree in Computer Science from USC.
She has taught classes in Java, Python, and Objective-C (iOS) programming, web publishing, information technology, and mobile apps. Whether it is a new class or one she has taught before, Trina is constantly updating the lectures and labs to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies. She loves helping students achieve their goals and is thus involved in various student organizations.
computer programming, computer science, web publishing, Internet, WWW, Java, Objective-C, Swift, iOS apps, mobile apps, Python
- Associate Director of Program or Center, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Information Technology Program
- OHE 412
- Olin Hall of Engineering
- 3650 McClintock Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90089
- USC Mail Code: 1456
- (213) 740-4542